Insurance Broking Traineeship
Applications Close:5pm Monday 21st of May 2018
Skillinvest, on behalf of a well established Horsham business, are seeking a keenly interested person wishing to commence and develop a career in the Insurance industry.
The position represents an excellent opportunity to join a leading insurance broking firm with a reputation for outstanding customer service with opportunity to progress through this business.
Duties may include the following:
- Daily General Administration Duties
- Data Entry & Processing
- Customer Service both Face to Face & Electronically
- Report Management when required
- Basic Computer operation
- Adhere to Policies and Procedures
- Commitment to Training Requirements
- Willing to undergo Police & Credit Check
- Prospecting Cliental once qualified
Ideally the successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good computer knowledge
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to follow direction and to prioritise work
If you are committed to customer service, have a responsible attitude and are willing to work as part of a team, we would like to hear from you.
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au by 5pm Monday 21st of May 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.