Applications Close:5pm Monday 4th of June 2018
An excellent opportunity exists for someone who is keen to enter the agriculture industry with a family farming business based at Kenmare near Rainbow. This would be an entry level position primarily involving sheep and cropping duties.
The traineeship is a great opportunity to “earn while you learn” by combining full-time on-farm employment with on the job training, and off the job training (study blocks) at Longerenong College.
The trainee will study Certificate III in Agriculture during their traineeship, with the opportunity to roll into a Certificate IV, to the right applicant.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes:
- An interest in both cropping and livestock
- Keen and eager to learn all aspects of the agricultural industry
- Physically fit and enjoy practical outdoor work
- Honest, reliable and responsible
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have driver’s license
TO APPLY: Written applications including a resume and cover letter to be submitted via our website www.skillinvest.com.au by 5pm Monday 4th June 2018.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.